Friday, August 24, 2012

New Obsession

Oh hello readers! (and I use the plural of reader loosely) I am sure you have been waiting with bated breath for a weekly post. Perhaps my recipe of the week or more Adventures in Gardening?
Unfortunately I have become OBSESSED (and all capitals are definitively necessary) with...




PBS's Colonial House
You guys it is reality television for nerds!!! History! Crafts! Gardening! Community Building! Parallels to and Conflicts with Contemporary Society's Moral Compass! All packaged in sparkly, sugary traditional reality television wrapper.

You are lucky I am using my precious free time to even update you this much. All free time will continue to be dedicated to Colonial House until I have finished it or I have to return it to the library. Oh, did I forget to mention this was on in 2004 and I am just watching the DVDs from the library. Look man, that's how I roll. Don't try to reign me in. I cannot be contained by 2012. I look to the past even when learning about the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment